Broccoli and cheese is a classic flavor combination loved by adults and your toddler is likely no different. These cheesy broccoli crescent rolls are full of melty cheese, healthy broccoli and delicious tomato sauce. These are so quick and easy to make and can even be frozen for future meals or snacks. Serve with a side of marinara dipping sauce for even more fun.
This is a great recipe to involve your little helper. They can help spread sauce, sprinkle on the broccoli and for advanced little chefs, roll the crescent rolls.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 12 min
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup of BTB Tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of broccoli chopped into fine pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open crescent rolls package, pull out the dough and unroll on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Separate the dough into the pre-perforated triangular pieces.
- Spread BTB tomato sauce evenly on each triangular piece.
- Chop broccoli into fine pieces and spread evenly onto each piece.
- Spread shredded mozzarella cheese onto each triangle.
- Roll each triangle, starting with the wider end and roll towards the thinner end.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Always cut into age appropriate pieces for your child prior to serving.